- For Small Parts Automatic Storage-Retrieval Using Lifting Beam, Moving Carriage, Load Handling Devices
- Single / Multiple Depth Storage With Good Volume Utilization, Fast Access To Totes, Cartons, Trays.
- Payload 100 Kgs, Max Width 10m, Max Height 12m. Frame With 2 Lifting Columns, Connecting Profiles.
- Lifting Beam Places Carriages Vertically To Correct Shelf Level, Moving Carriage Places Load Handling Device At Desired Shelf Bay
- Compact Self Enclosed, Self Supported Storage Retrieval System Great For Narrow Aisles
- Several Units May Be Placed Next To Each Other And Connected By Conveyors.
- Can Be Used Stand-Alone Or Integrated Together With Other Intralogistics Devices.
- Good Economic Option For Limited Number Of Warehouse Goods With Higher Throughput, Good Efficiency.
- Useful for Buffer In Shipping, Sequencing Or Storing Empty Containers And To Support Order Picking Equipments.
- Lower Shelf Levels Can Be Designed As Drive Thru Channels For Zone Picking Allowing Direct Access To Goods By Order Pickers.
- At Low Heights, Shelf Structure Can Be Integrated Into Structure Of Machine Increasing Volume Utilization. G
- Great when shelves need to be addressed individually in order to collect or deposit containers or boxes