|Shuttle AGV works like a Shuttle and an optically guided AGV. Moves like shuttle within warehouse. Leaves warehouse area, travels to deliver goods to GTP Goods-To-Person Order Picking Work Station like AGV.
- Highly-flexible, scalable shuttle system adapatable, customizable to varied requirements.
- Warehouse system can consist of two or more aisles which are divided into multiple levels.
- Each level is equipped with one or more shuttles depending on the performance requirement.
- Start distribution centres with small initial investment, configure and expand as company grows.
- Additional aisles can be added to length and width of your system during operation.
- Switching of vehicles between the interconnected aisles possible via easy, rail-free platforms.
- Only dependent on rail guidance within aisles. No maintenance-intensive, mechanical interchangeable running gear.
- Motion positioning on platforms using the integrated visual navigation.
- Intelligent WMS helps plan routes of different shuttles for maximum possible performance.
- Each workstation has direct access to every article in the system, also with exact sequencing.
- The power is supplied via dual-layer capacitors and avoids lithium-ion batteries.
- Sequencing within warehouse, avoids need for expensive conveyor loops or sequencing towers.
- Integratibility into existing warehouses. Flexibility to use one or more shuttles on each level.
- Shuttle travels like AGV to supply containers from warehouse to order picking work stations.
- Unlike conventional shuttles operating on rails, Shuttle AGV does not require expensive wheel changes hence less prone to errors, making it extremely low-maintenance.
- Flexibility to position all work places, transfer stations in all directions in accordance to needs.
- Shuttle AGV handles different container and box sizes, communicates via a WLAN connection.
- Lightweight, good payload capacity, fast transportation speeds, extremely energy-efficient maximises the number of containers moved.