- One Level Shuttles serves single level handling totes-cartons-trays upto 50 kgs without integrated lift
- Amongst other uses, well suited for incoming-outgoing goods for GTP Work Stations
- Shuttles moveable between levels if need do not justify dedicated shuttles at each level.
- Level change by vertical conveyors individually adjusted to the customer’s requirements.
- These shuttle types provide a highly dynamic as well as flexible system.
- Modular integrated solution including shuttle/s, control, software in varied versions.
- Compact System, Rapid Assembly, Low Investment-Operating Costs-Maintenance-Servicing Costs
- For Shuttle Multi with shuttles on each level, vertical conveyors deliver-retrieve goods from shuttles.
- Payload of 2 x 50 kg. High storage density by single, double or multi-deep storage
- Storage system can have one or more lanes to use multiple Shuttle One.
- Each lane has lifting devices for output of totes and/or for level changes of shuttles.
- Location of shuttles can be adjusted as per demand in the specific lane.
- Designed to fit integrated solution of shuttle, shelf, vertical conveyors, conveying technology.
- Variety of handling devices to handle totes-cartons-bins-boxes-containers
- Different products -container-carton sizes can be stored in same rack allowing better warehouse management.
- Reduced process costs through direct box storage. Significantly improved price-performance ratio
- Warehousing processes greatly simplified eg re-packaging, handling of empties is deleted.
- Ideal for implementation with GTP Goods-To-Person Order Picking Work Stations.
- Compact, light weight, modular design allows more totes in each shelf for best price /performance ratio.
- Energy storage-conservation helps reduce connected loads, energy costs.
- Each lane is divided, depending on the storage height, in several levels.
- Modular design of each system component helps design best suited customized solutions.
- Low weight, high payloads, excellent dynamics result in very energy efficient system.