- Higher energy efficiency, low maintenance costs due to intelligent energy management and reduced weight.
- Frames made from variety of materials- composites, steel, aluminum as in aeroframes-vehicles-boats.
- Lower deadweight, low center of gravity provides for tremendous dynamic stability inspite of saving space.
- Large mast in half-timber construction for compact light weight chasis for stability, strength, least vibrations.
- Drive unit, friction drive positioned directly at rail for optimum power transfer.
- All distinctive spare parts are easily accessible and maintenance-friendly designed.
- Giving more productivity with less downtime.
- Advanced controls ensures recovery of brake energy and/or optimising the lifting and traveling movements.
- Intelligent controls adjusts the speed to the order situation by its own. The data is transmitted via WLAN or optical data.
- The dramatically reduced operating costs lead to a faster return on investment.
- The long-term total cost of ownership is lower than those of conventional ASRS.