- Vertical carousel bring goods to person. Rationalizes and protects stored goods.
- Ensures efficient, ergonomic, safe and error-free item retrieval in just a few seconds.
- Protected storage of surgical instruments in central sterilization department.
- Costly hospital space used more efficiently to store items weighing up to 10 kg.
- Neat and safe in central pharmacy/ decentralized storage of drugs of a hospital.
- Continuous inventory update with short storage and retrieval times
- Direct connection to in-house IT system ensures a continuous exchange of data.
- Ensure that medications in storage systems not kept beyond their expiration dates.
- Uses available room height to get 60 % more storage capacity on minimal footprint
- Stores heavy anodized aluminum containers storing sterilized surgical instruments.
- Stores basic surgical material for operating rooms in sterile DIN-sized containers.
- Optimum use of floor space. Space-saving storage in temperature-controlled setting.
- Optimizing procedures, increases flexibility, lowers operational costs
- Used as central storage system with access points at several floors-departments
- Sterile items stored in antimicrobial surface containers at different air pressure.
- Can be installed from basement up to fifth floor with access points on three floors.
- One floor for bulk storage, second for sterile daily items, third for surgical items.
- All access points equipped with internal door to separate user from storage area.
- Option of systems with exterior cladding can be installed outside hospital building.
- Storage systems are easy to integrate in any hospital organization
- Ventilated fresh air can be channeled in the storage area at intervals of 2 m.
- Special sealing ensures maximum impermeability. Reduced energy consumption.
- Small items like instruments, implants stored in roll-out drawers for dense storage
- Storage of contamination-sensitive products clean-room class DIN EN ISO 14644-1.
- Possibility adapt storage system for cold stores or as heated storage systems.
- Can be used to store from – 4° to + 140° F. Reliable temperature constancy ± 33.8° F.
- Recording of measured values with data loggers optional.
- Can also be used to store pathology specimens to be examined
- Can be used for temporary / long-term storage of clean towels, bed linen, clothing.
- Ideal to sort laundry, make clothing quickly available using a barcode scanner.
- Efficient workflow, resulting in time savings. Protection of freshly ironed laundry.
- Access point at the front for retrieval, Access point at back for stowing away.
- Sensitive material is safeguarded with locking mechanisms and access codes.
- Option of automatic /manually closable compartment doors for controlled access.
- All retrievals are logged and can be traced to the respective users.
- Drug categories can be assigned and be accessible only to authorized individuals.
- Only the drugs selected by barcode or storage number can be withdrawn.
- Avoids bending, ladder-climbing, stretching, walking to find/restock inventory items.
- Different standby modes for minimal energy consumption.
- Work times slashed thanks to quick and easy operation.
- Constant overview of inventory status. Better organization of drug dispensing.
- Simple operation, short storage and retrieval times. Outstanding ergonomics.
- All items protected during storage. High efficiency and cost savings.
- Holds thousands of individual items in clear, arranged, protected environment
- Enhances availability of right instruments ready for retrieval even in emergencies!