|Decentralized Plug & Play Sorter And Sequencer
Sorting Performance upto 12,000 Units per hour
|Grid type sorter is a modular, decentralized controlled conveyor system that enables sorting of goods in a flexible way and on a very small area.
This sorter has an advantageous ratio of throughput and space requirements.
Depending on the layout, the individual modules have a different utilization, which can be changed dynamically in the installation.
– Structure From The Same Modules
– Decentralized Control
– Plug & Play Capability
Gives Following Unique Product Benefits.
– Significant optimization of the planning, sorting system can be planned more quickly
– The customer can already create a rough layout and required output is determined by system
– The same element is used for sorting, transferring and discharging
– Allows easy quick planning for different environments (layout, number, terminals, etc.)
– Easy adaptation of the layout or throughput to new requirements through the underlying Plug and Play concept by using the decentralized control with independent layout recognition and setting
– If material flow changes require change of layout after many years of installation, our system can adapt easily than conventional sorters.
Unlike conventional sorters, the goods are not sorted by being discharged from a line or a ring.
|– Automatic detection and compensation of disturbances
– Failures-malfunctions during operation automatically recognized and reported by modules.
– Thanks to the decentralized operation, in the event of a fault all other sorting modules continue to be normal operate
– The faulty module can meanwhile be replaced. Intact modules look for alternative transport routes. Thus overall system is highly available.
This is a significant advantage compared to classic, central controls, which usually represent a single point of failure and in the event of a failure that shut down the entire system.
|Modular, Decentralized, Flexible Intralogistics Sorter Designed For Industry 4.0
– Built-in Modularity, Decentralized controls means ease of adaptation for Industry 4.0, Internet of Things.
– The sorting system consists of a contiguous area of 90 degrees converters; it is a kind of chessboard made up of conveyor modules, each of which processes data and can make decisions independently.
– Each conveyor module contains all necessary components to make and execute decisions independently. These include sensors, to recognize the position of the load carriers, and actuators, to move the load carriers.
– The actuators and sensors are connected to the control of the conveyor module so that – based on the data supplied – it can make decisions.
– The controls of neighboring modules are connected to one another via ethernet in order to enable communication through the exchange of messages.
– The sorter is installed using a frame structure on which both infeeds, conveyor modules and outlets can be easily attached.
– They can therefore be replaced quickly and easily in the event of a defect, for example.
– The whole conveyor sorting system is designed to be modular, flexible with decentralized control capability.
– This Sorter has an advantageous ratio of throughput and space requirement.
– Each individual modules of the sorter have different workloads depending on the layout, which can change dynamically during operation.
– Little-used modules can be used to buffer goods to be conveyed.
– The end points can be close together in a small area and their number is variable.
– This modular structure, adaptable controls opens up new fields of application in which sorters have not previously been used.
– One example is the sequencing and sorting as a link between the automatic small parts warehouse and picking workstations.
– The possibility of buffering conveyed goods on the sorter shortens the average access time and increases the continuity of the conveying flow.
– With 12,000 units sorter/hour, this can increase and level system performance of a small parts warehouse resulting in a more robust overall system.
– In addition, this sorter can be used as an alternative to sliding shoe or cross-belt sorters typically used in parcel sorting or in e-commerce.
– Advantages result from the significantly lower space requirement and the high availability.
– The plug and play capability of the control box of each module enables faulty modules to be exchanged quickly.
– Since the sorter continues to work with the intact modules and searches for alternative transport routes, the availability for the entire system is high.
– Thanks to the large buffer capacity and flexible layout, the system is also suitable for cross-docking applications.