- Four to eight parallel flat belt strands transport the conveyed material.
- At the discharge points, the support rollers of a roller lift table or the rollers of a roller switch enable material to be discharged at an angle of 90° or 30°.
- Depending on the configuration, this is possible on both sides.
- Rejection takes place with continuous material flow.
- The resulting significantly higher throughput rate gives you an advantage over other systems, e.g. those based on lift transfer units.
- The positioning of the outgoing tracks is freely configurable and is not subject to a predefined grid.
- Modular design allows an optimal integration into system through versatile configuration options.
- Simple modularity, high throughput, high ease of maintenance and optimal energy efficiency.
- Due to its flexibility, this is optimally adaptable to existing requirements.
- Transport over flat belt guarantees a low-noise gentle transport of conveyed material.
- Due to the non-slip contact between belt and conveyed material a very high discharge accuracy at the discharge points is achieved.