|Intralog Innovations Mumbai email@example.com offers automated storage retrieval systems with stacker cranes with telescopic forks or satellite shuttles for single-double-triple or multi deep storage of unit loads, palletized goods, 2D pallet shuttles, 2D miniload shuttles, miniload AS/RS, automated small parts warehouse.
|Stacker Cranes For AS/RS For Unit Loads-Pallets Storage in High Bay Warehouses
Telescopic Forks: Single-Double-Triple Deep Storage.
Satellite Shuttles: Multi-Deep Storage Channels.
-Used to store unit loads or pallets upto 1500,2000, 2500 kgs in high bay warehouses at a height of from 8 to 24 m.
-This device type is also used for automatic loading and unloading of flow rack systems.
-Double mast design for a stiff and reliable structure that meets even the highest requirements.
-Optionally it can be equipped with camera systems for efficient troubleshooting, fault finding with increasd operator comfort-safety.
-Optionally it can be equipped with intelligent power saving controls which dynamically control speed-acceleration, recover braking energy and feed to next motion.
|Pallets Warehouse With Stacker Crane With Telescopic Forks And Shuttles|
|Multi Deep Pallet Warehouse With Stacker Crane And Shuttle|
|Multi Deep Pallet Storage With Stacker Crane With Shuttle|
|AS/RS Pallet Stacker Crane Single Mast|
|Multi Deep Pallet Warehouse By Stacker Crane With Shuttle|
|AS/RS Pallet Warehouse With Stacker Cranes For Pharma Distribution|
|AS/RS Pallet Warehouse Stacker Cranes Tomatoes|
|Stacker-cranes are designed for automated storage-retrieval of unit loads, in high-bay warehouses.
– Take loads into and out of the storage area and move them to the manufacturing floor or loading docks.
– Ensure that storing and retrieving goods in pallets, mesh boxes and individual carrier systems happens quickly.
– For storage and retrieval they carry out three movements: travel along aisles, lifting and load handling.
– They travel in aisles equipped with guide rails, electrical supply, data transmission and control systems.
– They are supported on a track and ceiling guided at the top by guide rails or channels to ensure accurate vertical alignment.
– Stacker cranes can be of single/ double mast design. They are often supported by a system of conveyors and/or AGVs.
– Smaller stacker cranes can often be suspended from the ceiling.
– The management software coordinates all the activities, location of stored goods and schedules the retrieval.
|They are typically used in applications where:
-There is a very high volume of loads being moved into and out of storage
-Storage density is important because of space constraints
-No value is added in this process (no processing, only storage and transport)
-Accuracy is critical because of potential expensive damages to the load
|An effective automated storage retrieval system provides several benefits for supply chain management.
– Reduced labor for transporting items into and out of inventory
– Reduced inventory levels
– More accurate tracking of inventory
– Within the storage, items can be placed on trays or hang from bars.
– Facilitates JIT Just-In-Time production by faster organizing of storage of smaller items next to production lines.
– Helps companies cut expenses by minimizing the amount of unnecessary parts and products in storage.
– Improves organization of the contents of a warehouse.
– Increased space savings as it also allows higher storage density, narrower aisles, etc.
– Automation reduces labor costs while lowering workforce requirements and increasing safety.
– Modeling and managing the logical representation of the physical storage facilities (e.g. racking, etc.).
– Popular items, products sold together can be grouped together or placed near delivery area for faster picking, packing and shipping.
– Enables seamless linking to order processing and logistics management in order to pick, pack, and ship product out of the facility.
– Tracking where products are stocked, which suppliers they come from, and the length of time they are stored.
– By analyzing such data, companies can control inventory levels and maximize the use of warehouse space.
– Firms are more prepared for demand-supply fluctuatins during peak, seasonal and lean periods.
– Data on goods storage provided by the controls can be fed into analytic systems to help companies optimize their supply chain.