|– 2D shuttles can move lengthwise and crosswise within rack. Can change between rack line systems.
– Stores payload upto 50 kgs wherever there are free storage locations, even behind one another.
– Adjustable telescope arms place different sized containers, trays or cartons directly into rack for storage.
– Each shuttle serves a specific level in rack where they store and retrieve containers, cartons or trays.
– Shuttles move independently of each other, guaranteeing maximum availability.
– Horizontal-vertical movements independent. Shuttles to different levels by shuttle lifts as per demand.
|Multi-Function of 2D Miniload Shuttle System|
|Multi-functional: storage, picking, buffering, sequencing, replenishment and supply
Can be adapted to existing buildings with low ceilings, column obstruction, irregular shape buildings.
Compact, modular design allows more totes in each shelf for best price /performance ratio.
Reduced process costs thru direct box storage. Significantly improved price-performance ratio
Designed to fit integrated solution of shuttle, shelf, vertical conveyors, conveying technology.
|Ideal for use in order fulfillment, distribution centres where high performance, quality required.
Warehousing processes greatly simplified eg re-packaging, handling of empties is deleted.
Decouples picking, replenishing, shipping to use resources effectively flexibly for peak and slack periods.
Amongst other uses, well suited for incoming-outgoing goods for GTP Work Stations.
Energy storage-conservation helps reduce connected loads, energy costs.
Flexible, easily scalable as sales grow, expandable, efficient, ergonomic, economical, and precise
Vertical lifts convey load carriers between the pre-zone and the allocated level in rack system.